Joint Committee on Structural Safety
Please note that due to Covid-19 some of our planned activities have been postponed. We have updated the planning accordingly.
The JCSS is a committee in the field of Structural related Risk and Reliability, acting on behalf of the Liaison Committee of the following six international professional associations:
- IABSE, International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering.
- CIB, International Council for Research and Innovation in Building and Construction.
- ECCS, The European Convention for Constructional Steelwork.
- FIB, The International Federation for Structural Concrete.
- RILEM, Reunion Internationale des Laboratoires et Experts des Materiaux.
- IASS, The International Association for Shell and Spatial Structures.