JCSS INTERNET PUBLICATION
Principles, System Representation & Risk Criteria
RILEM PUBLICATION 2001
First Edition, October 2020
STRUCTURAL SAFETY VOL. 19, No. 3, 1997
- The JCSS probabilistic model code.
- Structural reliability codes for probabilistic design – a debate paper based on elementary reliability and decision analysis concepts.
- Report of the working group on dynamics.
- Uncertainties in probabilistic numerical analysis of structures and solids
- Stochastic finite elements.
ECCS PUBLICATION 94 MARCH 1996
- Background documentation, Eurocode 1, Part 1: Basis of Design
JCSS WORKING DOCUMENTS IABSE-PUBLICATIONS
- Proposal for a code for the direct use of reliability methods in structural design.
- Estimation of structural properties by testing for use in limit state design.
- Design for durability including deterioration and maintenance procedures.
- Geometrical variability in structural members and systems.
- Structural performance criteria.
Bayesian decision analysis as a tool for structural engineering decisions.
- Stochastic modelling of material properties and quality control.
- Action scenarios and logic trees.