Date and place:
12 of July to 17 of July 2021. The course location is the Tongji University, Shanghai, China.
See the institutional website at Tongji University
The course is organized by:
- The Joint Committee on Structural Safety (JCSS)
- Tongji University
- Harbin Institute of Technology
- Beijing University of Technology
and co-organized by:
- International Joint Research Center for Engineering Reliability and Stochastic Mechanics
- Committee on Random Vibration, Chinese Society of Vibration Engineering
- Talent Working Committee, Chinese Society of Vibration Engineering
- The Committee on Probability and Statistics in the Physical Science, the Bernoulli Society for Mathematical Statistics and Probability
Who should attend?
Engineers involved in probabilistic structural analysis, design, and reliability assessment, as well as engineering supervisors and managers will benefit from this course. Further, master and Ph.D. students and academics working in the field of structural risk assessment will profit from this course. Participants are expected to have basic knowledge of basic probability theory, statistics, linear algebra, and elementary structural analysis (static/dynamic).
Time and location
The course on Structural Reliability and JCSS Probabilistic Model Code & Risk-Informed Decision Making and Decision Analysis will be held from 12 July to 17 July, 2021. The course location will be at Tongji University.
- Ms. Xueting Zhao, College of Civil Engineering, Tongji University, Shanghai 200092, P.R.China, Tel: 18225831629
- Yongbo Peng, Professor, Shanghai Institute of Disaster Prevention and Relief, Tongji University, Shanghai 200092, P.R.China
- Jianbing Chen, Distinguished Professor, International Joint Research Center for Engineering Reliability and Stochastic Mechanics, College of Civil Engineering, Tongji University, Shanghai 200092, P.R. China.