Date and place:
JCSS Advanced Course part 3 on Systems Risk Modelling and Analysis in Engineering Decision Making will take place at Aalborg University May 14-18, 2018.
For further information download our Flyer. Participants must register before 23.04.2018. Please contact us so that we can inform on the regristration process (mail to: jcss-school(at)matrisk.com).
The course provides the background, methods and tools for decision analysis on the optimal management of engineered systems. Topics/lectures of the course include:
- Statistics and Bayesian probability theory
- Bayesian decision analysis
- Preferences and risk metrics
- Probabilistic systems representation
- Systems performance characteristics
- Methods and tools for risk and decision analysis
- Application examples
A really intense course week is over. A lot of very good discussions have taken place. A big “thank you” to all participants making the course a success.