Date and place:
29 of June to 4 of July 2019. The course location is the Tongji University, Shanghai, China.
The course is organized by:
- The Joint Committee on Structural Safety (JCSS)
- Tongji University
- Harbin Institute of Technology
- Beijing University of Technology
- Co‐organized by Committee on Random Vibration, Chinese Society of Vibration Engineering (CSVE)
How to apply
Due to the sponsorship of Tongji University a reduced attendance fee applies for all participants. The reduced attendance fee is 2400 RMB Yuan per person for regular participant and 1800 RMB Yuan per person for PhD/graduate students and includes lecture materials. Tea breaks between the lectures are provided. Registration form is required via email to Mr. Jiashu Yang (E‐mail: email@example.com) by 25 May 2019. You can find the registration form here (registration form – word doc).
Time and location
The course on Structural Reliability and JCSS Probabilistic Model Code & Risk Informed Decision Making and Decision Analysis will be held from the 29 June to 4 July 2019. The course location will at Tongji University. More Information can be found in our flyer
- Mr. Jiashu Yang, College of Civil Engineering, Tongji University, Shanghai 200092, P.R.China, Tel: 18717811089
- Yongbo Peng, Research Professor, Shanghai Institute of Disaster Prevention and Relief, Tongji University, Shanghai 200092, P.R.China
- Jianbing Chen, Professor, International Joint Research Center for Engineering Reliability and Stochastic Mechanics, College of Civil Engineering, Tongji University, Shanghai 200092, P.R. China.